Full body Spray Tan £20
Half Body Spray Tan £10
The spray tan colour comes from the active ingredient DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) which works with
the proteins in the top layers of the skin to produce a semi-permanent tanned colour. I stock a few
brands as everybody has their favourite.
Nouvatan and A-Tan Organics both give a lovely natural looking tan... No orange
8% in DHA is designed especially for fair skin tone giving you a flawless golden natural tan
10% in DHA is designed especially for medium skin tones giving you a flawless medium brown tan
12% in DHA is designed for dark skin types to give you a flawless dark brown tan
- Shave 24 hours before your appointment
- Exfoliate 24 hours before your appointment, paying extra attention to elbows, knees, heels, ankles and all areas where there is any dry skin. Once done, LIGHTLY moisturise your whole body (if having a top-up tan, only exfoliate if any areas have faded patchy)
ON THE DAY
- Do not shower immediately before the tan, as PH levels in soaps can alter the effective of the tan by stopping the skins ability to absorb the solution and advoid oil based showergels i.e Dove.
- Do not moisturise on day of the tan.
- Apply clear nail polish to finger and/or toe nails to stop discolouration. I do apply barrier cream to nails, normally this is enough to protect them
- I recommend wearing old or dark underwear but I have disposable knickers, caps and masks if you would prefer.
- Not wear shoes or socks after your tanning session wear flip flops
- Do not apply moisturisers or use any roll-on deodorants until after your post-tanning shower
- Not swim or immerse yourself in water.
- Do not shower for at least 6 hours (preferably 24 hours if you can).
- Sleeping in the tan is quite safe, although do not touch your body with your palms(apply a light layer of cream to act as a barrier and prevent orange/brown palms.
- To prolong the tan avoid long hot showers and baths. Your post tan shower I recommend just letting the water run over your body use as less soap as possible.
- Do not exfoliate your body (except dry areas such as elbows) as this will cause the tan to fade faster
Regularly moisturising daily after your tan, is the key to prolonging that sun-kissed look.
The best moisturiser is one that is NOT oil-based and contains less than 1% AHAs.
Based in Adeyfield, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, Hp2
I am Insured and Certfied offering spray tan, threading, tint, manicure/ pedicure, Shellac & Minx
You have the option of LA Tanning and A-Tan Organics
and they come in different shades